This is one of my favorite dishes right now! Mainly because you can buy these ingredients pre-made if you’re don’t have a lot of time/on the go but you can also make the ingredients from scratch so that it fits your dietary needs better. It’s super easy with just 4 steps and 4 ingredients!
- 1 cup pesto
- 16 oz. cooked egg noodles (or your favorite pasta)
- 10 1 oz. meatballs – I used half chicken half beef meatballs and it was yummy!
- 2 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Note: Because life has been so busy lately I bought all these items pre-made and it only took me 15 mins in total to make. I encourage you to make the pesto and meatballs if you have the time that way you can control what is put into your food which is never a bad thing.
- In a medium pot bring water to a boil, add a pinch of salt. Add noodles and let cook until desired texture (I like my noodles slightly al dente so 7 mins on medium heat is perfect for me). Strain immediately.
- In a saucepan sear your meatballs until golden brown on at least 2 sides.
- Add pesto and cooked noodles.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.