So, we’re all clean. House is looking good and the things that you’ve been keeping on your long term cleaning list are complete! Well now the goal is to maintain it right? That way come next spring it’s not going to be so hard (so much easier said than done, trust me I know). I’ve put together a few of my favorite cleaning hacks to help you keep your house clean.
- First and foremost, you can clean mostly anything with baking soda and vinegar. Keep that on hand at home at all times!
- Fill a microwavable bowl with water and lemon juice and heat it up in the microwave for 2-4 minutes. Carefully remove the bowl and wipe away all the stains.
- Fill a spray bottle with vodka and water. When you change your sheets or wash your couch covers spray the surface with your spray solution. Once the cushions are dry put your covers back on. This will help prevent odors and bed bugs!
- After you’ve cleaned your base boards and they’re dry run your dryer sheets over them a couple times. The dust will jump right off.
- Have a grease stain? Use some dish soap and baking soda on the stain and run it in the wash on the hottest setting the clothing will take.
Hope these help! Happy cleaning!
Please like & share: