As promised, here is my Tofu Shirataki Noodle recipe I wrote in my Carb Diet Tips post.
1 pack shirataki noodles
3 cloves of garlic, diced (add more or less depending on your preference)
1/2 an onion, diced
1 pack of firm or extra firm tofu sliced into cubes
1/4 of a pound of Chinese long beans, chopped (you can use green beans, baby bok choy, or broccoli as an alternative)
3 tbs low sodium soy sauce
1 tbs. sesame oil
1 tbs. avocado or olive oil
- Remove the tofu and Shirataki noodles from their package. Rinse with water and strain for a few minutes.
- Add avocado oil to a pan with medium heat and add tofu, cook to a golden brown on all sides.
- Add noodles and long beans. Cook until all liquid has left the pan, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and onions and stir until onions are transluscent.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
Voila! Simple and easy peasy. 🙂 Enjoy and let me know how it turned out!
Please like & share: