I’m on a home decor frenzy my friends! And in honor of my not-so-favorite holiday I present to you my Valentine’s Day edition of Wishlist Wednesday..which is basically some chic home decor pieces from your local Urban Outfitters.
- I love this sleek and simple coat rack. Would go perfect at the front of my house next to our frame wall.
- I put this poster on our Instagram yesterday, and it got some attention 🙂 Here’s the print, would love this one for my office.
- In honor of V-day, and because I’m a lover of all things surrounded around the word love (except V-day lol) here’s a cute red love hook to bring a pop of red to any room.
- I.Love.This.Chair. So stylish. I’m a fan of grays and neutrals so that I can pair it with bold, bright colors. Would be perfect to have 2 of these bad boys in our master bedroom!
- I’ve been looking for a way to bring in some character into my office, and one way is to bring the outdoors in. This cute terrarium is a great way to add some earthy inspiration and beauty to the room. Just stop by my local hardware store and I’m set! Hopefully my green thumb won’t do me wrong. 😛
- And, yet another item to spruce up my office. 🙂 I can’t help it, this office is my sanctuary and I don’t want it to look boring and bland! This modern, statement piece is the perfect storage bin to make my unpaid bills look a little friendlier haha!
Have a great rest of your week everyone!
Please like & share: