I can’t believe that I’m completing week 4 of my 5 week fitness challenge! That flew by so quickly, I felt like I just blinked and next thing I know the challenge is practically over.
- I eat better quality food and food that is good for me because I don’t want to write something bad in my journal. 😛
- The journal forces me to set small goals every day which helps me to accomplish the bigger picture.
- It’s not that I can’t have something. It’s about when and how much you have of it.
My weigh in is tomorrow for week 4, but by the end of week 3 I’ve lost 6.1 pounds (a little over 2 lbs a week). Woot woot! I know I’m nowhere near the goal I set for myself in 5 weeks, but I’ve learned a few things since my week 2 post.
- Progress is better than perfection. To improve even just a little bit is a bigger accomplishment than we give ourselves credit for.
- Sticking with something is definitely worth it. If you put your mind to it, see it through to the end!
- Things might not turn out the way you plan, but you’ll definitely learn something along the way.
For those of you that have been following along, I’m going to do this 5 week challenge again starting Monday, July 4th! Who’s with me?!