Guys! This is my favorite time of year. The weather is starting to get cooler, there’s a cool breeze in the air, the end of year holidays are just around the corner, and fall TV is making it’s way back into our prime time lives! Yaaaasss!
As you guys know, I’m quite the TV binger. I love a good TV series – drama, comedy, action..just no thrillers. 😛 I also love me a good Netflix or Hulu exclusive series, but that’s for another day. 🙂 So for those of you out there wondering, here are the shows I’m really excited for this season with their premier dates (in alphabetical order)…
- Arrow – October 5: I personally am just emotionally invested already in this show. It hasn’t been great, but it hasn’t been bad. The beginning seasons were much better. But with the crossovers they do with The Flash and just having watched it from the beginning I can’t help but keep it on the top of my list.
- Bob’s Burgers – September 25: This is another one of my favorites. Charlie and I always tease that this show may or may not be the story of our soon to be lives lol!
- Bones – Midseason Premier Date TBD: Oh Bones. Bones, Bones, Bones. I so enjoyed watching this show. It’s funny, full of suspense, a little bit of forensics, a little bit of serial killers, and a lot of personality. This season is their last and while season 11 was mediocre at best the season finale made me SO excited for season 12!!
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine – September 20: Man, this show is so funny. It was my favorite show from last season. That’s all I need to say. Just watch it.
- The Flash – October 4: I love this show! It’s a little confusing right now because of…wait…I won’t spoil it for you. But it’s a little confusing. But it’s good!
- Gotham – September 19: I didn’t think I would like Gotham. TBH, I thought it would be weird that the story didn’t revolve around Bruce Wayne. But turns out he’s my least favorite character on the show lol. This is a good one, very dark and exciting.
- Superstore – September 22: This show is pretty good! Very relatable, versatile cast, and really funny. I’m excited where season 2 will go for them.
And if you’re even more curious, here’s my list of Silver Medal shows:
- The 100 – Midseason premier TBD: I have to be honest, I really liked this show and it got annoying for me at the beginning of last season so I stopped watching. I heard from friends it got better as time went along so I guess I’ll give it another try.
- The Big Bang Theory – September 19: It’s a classic case of the “it used to be really funny and now it’s just ok.” I’m emotionally attached so I’ll watch.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: October 13: This show is a struggle for me. I really want to like it but it hasn’t done much for me. I became attached to some of the characters because of their stints on The Arrow and The Flash, and I saw more character relate-ability as their character development progressed on the show. But it hasn’t pulled me in yet. Trying to give it one more season before it’s off my list.
- New Girl – September 20: This used to be one of my top shows to watch. It’s the classic silver medal story. Started off really good, not it’s ok but I’m emotionally invested in their story.
- Once Upon a Time – September 25: The only reason this is in my silver medal category is because it’s kind of a roller coaster season to season. It’s good, then it’s bleh, then it’s good, then it’s bleh. Last season – pretty good!
So, who’s watching these shows with me? And what shows do you watch that you’re excited for this season?