I’ve been daydreaming of home/office improvement lately. We’ve lived in
our home for over 2 1/2 years now and throughout this past year we’ve been doing little things to really make it feel like home. I’ve rearranged our office space 3 times (and we’re going to move things around again in the next few weeks), we bought new couches for our living room, Charlie built a storage shed in our backyard…I’ve got more projects up my sleeve but you’ll see more of that later. My main focus has been to make the house a bit more homey by adding a touch color and personality here and there. So…without further ado, here’s my wish list for July.
- I’ve always wanted a hammock. Ever since I was a little girl. There’s something so relaxing about the thought of laying in one. A lot of people may disagree, but one day (yes, Charlie, despite your objections) I will have a hammock in my backyard. 🙂 Here’s a pretty one from Urban Outfitters.
- I love this mini portable speaker from Urban Outfitters! Sleek, modern, and functional!
- How cute is this vase set from ShadeonShape on Etsy! Absolutely gorgeous! It would look so pretty on my bar high dining table.
- I have to tell you about the story behind this “bowl chair” another day. But it’s a definitely Home must-have for me! Tons of finishes and colors of this Papasan at Pier 1!
- How cool is this utensil organizer?! I love how it has space for my chopsticks 🙂